A Perfect Sunday...


I was worried that I wouldn't get a chance to rejuvenate this weekend. Today, however, has been perfect.
There has been time to:
  • sit and browse for creative inspiration
  • too much coffee (is there such a thing?)
  • snacking instead of meal preparation
  • creative endeavors
  • and I am now heading off to read and soak in a hot bath!
I made two things today. One that brings a smile to my face and a contentment to my heart. Another that makes me pause and reflect. A little darker, but still beautiful in it's own way.
Delight:


Grains of Golden Sand
(provoked by Fauna, titled after Edgar Allen Poes' poem)

You can find them both on in my Etsy shop. I have also included a portion of the poem if you have never read it :)

Off to read.
Happy Sunday!

Rhoda

No comments:

Post a Comment