100th Post!!

I didn't think that I actually blogged that much. Sheesh!
100 posts is a lot, but that has been over a rather long space of time...so I guess it shouldn't be too shocking.

Fun though. Milestones are always fun.

Shall we celebrate?



If you would like to download this sketch as a .PSD quick page template, you can. A free gift to you :) Just click here!

Or, you can download the image (by clicking on it and saving it) and use it as a sketch for your paper scrapping.

I scrapped again last night. I was going to take a break. Really I was. But figured I would try to get one more done.


I was looking through pictures on my computer, and her swimming suit matched my Splash Papers perfectly. It had to be done :)


I'll be back later with some exciting art news and a link for you to check out.

:)
Rhoda

No comments:

Post a Comment