I Want My Mummy!

Is it to soon to do the "Friday Happy Dance"?

I love Fridays because:

  • It's the end of the school week (guess that was a given).
  • We get to wear jeans (ever other day of the week it has to be something other than jeans...and I love my capris, but not as much as I love my jeans!)
  • We get out at 2:30 instead of 3:30 and we don't have an extra 30 minutes of contract time. We get to leave when the kids do, as long as we don't run them over the parking lot.
  • Hubby and I cuddle and watch a movie.
  • The kids make forts and play anywhere and everywhere in the house :)
  • I know that on Saturday, I get to sleep in. Sometimes I wake up at the time the alarm is about to go off, smile, and then snuggle back into the blankies.
I'm sure my list could continue, but I think you get the idea.

To celebrate the upcoming Friday, how about another treat? This one is part of my Halloween Kids digi stamp set, but I thought it would be nice to have him for some cards before the holiday comes along.

I want my mummy!! You can download this free treat here. I haven't colored him yet, but I think he will make a great card.

Enjoy. Off to do my Friday Happy Dance :)

Rhoda

13 comments:

  1. I love this post and so totally agree with you about Fridays (as I sit here in my jeans!) My dh ud a teacher, but doesn't get to wear jeans, well actually other than his gardening overalls he doesn't even own a pair of jeans! Anyway... we always start counting down the week on Monday morning and by Friday it's always so nice to know that "just one more day" until the weekend. Thanks for sharing the cute digi! Enjoy your cuddle time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for the cute little mummy. I love Halloween images.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Rhonda, he is darling!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute & fun little mummy :) Thanks for sharing him :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vielen dank für die Mumie. Großartig.
    LG Tina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the fabulous freebie, hugs Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  7. From his expression...the eyes...he does look a little worried. Cute. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for the darling mummy. I can understand your happy Friday dance. I recently retired from teaching. I also love my Sunday's now too. I miss the kids but I do sub and spoil the grandkids! How do you find the time to draw, keep up a blog, be a parent and a teacher? God Bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It amazes me that busy people like you seem to make the time to do so much for others. Thanks for all that you do, and for this great image!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for the fabulous freebie!

    ReplyDelete