Froggy Fall

Good Morning!

It's another Monday, but it's going to be a different type of week. This morning we are leaving the kids with their Papa and both of us are heading to a conference in Bozeman. About 4 hours from home.
Papa is in charge of all things "household" related, and we get a mini vacation that still counts as work.
Fine with us! We are crossing our fingers that the air is a little cleaner there and we might be able to get outside and smell fresh air again.

I was bumbling around my scrap room today, and decided to participate in a sketch challenge that is being hosted by Designs on Cloud 9 on their fan page.


It's a card that measures 5 1/2 inches square. I used two files: Smell my Feet and Sunflower Sweetie.

I'm super happy with the way it turned out. I pop dotted the top sunflower, and with the other piecings, it has a fair amount of texture.

Bring on Fall :)

Rhoda

No comments:

Post a Comment