Revisiting Watercolor

Happy Sunday :)

I spent the weekend drawing and painting.

Watercolors.

They used to be my favorite. The only thing I painted with in High School. Then I tried acrylic. It's okay, but without having any formal training with it, I get frustrated. Along came Copic Markers and my painting days came to a screeching halt.

But, this weekend I decided to give the watercolors another chance. I wasn't sorry. There is still a ton for me to learn and experiment with, but I'm pretty happy with the results.

Here are a couple of last weeks line drawings done up with paint:



My hope is to add a few more to the collection and then have my sister write a story to go with them. I'm going to get her published one way or another :)

Have a great week!!

Rhoda

No comments:

Post a Comment