Happy Mother's Day

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. Filled with fun and activities YOU enjoy.

My brain has officialy moved over to "summer mode" after our weekend of fun. It's unfortunate since we still have 3 weeks of school left. Yikes.

We drove home to Salmon with our bikes in tow. And then we rode like crazy.

A full afternoon on the race tracks and dusty off roads. Sandy (my MIL), even challenged herself and learned to drive the 4-wheeler. Three generations out being motor-heads.



On Mother's Day, we did the same. A longer ride. Some fishing. A hot springs at the end of the day with my dad. A pile of worn out kids and mom on the floor watching a program on bears in Alaska. One of the best Mother's Day adventures so far!






I hope you all had a spectacular weekend!

Happy Mother's Day to all you moms :)

Rhoda

No comments:

Post a Comment